Wednesday 27 February 2013

WOYWW 195

Wow this week has gone quickly!! I am looking forward to visiting desks from all over the world!
I have started to do some backgrounds for art journaling that I am going to use as samples for when I am demonstrating at Craft Alive that will be in town from the 15-17 March.  My local craft store asked me if I would be interested in demonstrating the wonderful Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Inks....well of course I said 'Yes' before I would allow any doubts to set in lol!  I am looking forward to showing people what they can do with the inks and stencils and even that if you make a mistake...it doesn't matter because you never make mistakes while you are creating do you? As it gets your creative thinking cap on and then a masterpiece appears from what you thought was a mistake...how many of us have done that, and ended up loving that piece?!
So I haven't gotten anything finished yet as I have had a sick nearly 12yr old daughter home today, so not much has been done.  But I have a very messy desk to show you, and now that my daughter is set up in my room watching a movie on the TV, I might get one page finished!  Soooo here is my desk...
Whew...only took 22 tries clicking to get this photo uploaded grrrr lol!
I managed to get this one up too, but had a little nap while doing it as my clicking finger could do it in my sleep as it is sooo used to it now!!  Wishing you all a great WOYWW week!  :-)

17 comments:

  1. great looking desk so busy and creative...WOW demoing the awesome inks! I love the bright colors and what all you can do with them. Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing with us! Vickie #39

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the demo, always lovely to see Dylusions anywhere, great work you are doing there. hope your daughter is better soon. Helen, 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. a busy and interesting desk and how lucky are you to get the chance to play sorry I mean work with the inks and show people how to get creative with them.
    Hope your daughter is feeling better
    Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
    Ria #48

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hullo there Janene,
    Again back to WOYWW, phew! one goes into withdrawals you know!
    Some crafty desk fun happening here, love the masks ..and bloggg-grrrrrr-er yes so know what you mean..
    Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #42

    PS may I suggest the removal of the “prove I am not a robot” word verification! I am not good at reading underwater and that is what it is like...

    if you do not know how to do it go to Blogger-> Setting-> Posts and Comments-> Show word verification please choose No!

    PPS third go...
    PPPS 4th go .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, sorry Shaz, will go and fix that up now. I am sooo green about all of this!

      Delete
  5. great masks and lovely journal cover

    Happy woyww

    debs #95

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous pages, love the stencil and hope DD is better soon. Thanks for sharing Tracy#72

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janene loving the things you are working on - such gorgeous colours and your desk always looks so much fun... Happy WOYWW Gill x #104

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word your desk is a glory of colour. Love your collection of the sprays. Have fun with your preparations and hope your DD gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Janene
    I love your journal pages, they are so full of colour and inspiration. Good luck at the demo, lucky ladies!!
    Happy WOYWW
    Lynda B #37

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy woyww! Lovely backgrounds, sounds like it's going to be a fun demo!

    Lauren x #140

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry to hear your daughter's not well, hope she enjoyed the film and is a lot better soon.
    Bishopsmate #105

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice looking backgrounds! I'm not a big fan of Dylusions. I keep trying but .... just not my thing I guess. Much prefer my inks and paint. :) Thanks for the early visit. Happy WOYWW! Nan #1

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful background, gorgeous colours. Hope your daughter is feeling much better today. xx Maggie #15

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janene,
    It's always a thrill to come across another Australian WOYWWer! Love that purple/pinkish page! It's gorgeous! And when I use up ALL my Glimmermist then I will try those Dylusions :)
    Happy late WOYWW,
    RosA # 155

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, and I forgot to say, I think your blog background is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning backgrounds, don't you just love vibrant spray inks - I know I do.
    Sorry to be late returning your visit but I was having problems with my computer. Don't know which is worse, a bad back or no PC - yes I do :-)

    Ann B
    83

    ReplyDelete