Wednesday 6 March 2013

WOYWW 196

 


 
Hello WOYWW bloggers!!  Please excuse the second photo as blogger had a minor fit uploading this picture for some reason...I wasn't going back for a third try, so thought that at least you get and idea of what the desk is like now lol!!
I decided to change around my computer/art desk so that the longer part of the L shaped desk became my art area, as the computer does not take up as much room.  It works soooooo much better now...room to spread hehehe, love to spread out!
I have been doing some samples for the Craft Alive show that is coming to town that I mentioned in the previous post and hopefully I can upload a photo of a couple of them to show you. YES..I got the photo up...I will have the happy dance down pat soon :-). I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and I know I am looking forward to seeing some desks thanks to the wonderful Julia Dunnit over at Stamping Ground http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com.au/.   Okay I am off to check out some desks with a big cup of tea next to me lol!  Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. Great desk pics, and the pages are fab. Love your craft space. Have a good day desk snooping! Helen, 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now you could land a plane on the arty side of your desk! Funy how you get a lightbulb moment and it works so well. How fab and colourful your space is - the pink on those canvasses looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janene, thanks for visiting earlier. I see what you mean, your table and storage is seriously heavy duty - really awesome workspace, no wonder you produce such beautiful artwork. Great photos and artwork as always.. Happy WOYWW have a good day.. Gill x #45

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, thanks for the peek into your world this week. Lovely to has spread out space! Great journal pages too.
    Neil # 23

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work space change around, looks great :0)
    you have created such Gorgeous samples x
    Happy WOYWW Heather #59

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your space! Thanks for sharing!
    Glenda #77

    ReplyDelete
  7. your desk area is looking great and how nice that you know have your longer part of the desk for crafting
    Your pages are looking fantastic
    Have a great WOYWW thank you for sharing your workspace today
    Ria #39

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your journal pages. Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all like a bit of space to 'spread out' into! lots of lovely colours on your pages. Have a good week. Kate x #57

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy WOYWW! Great pages and good idea swapping, it's nice to have room to spread!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great workspace and fantastic journal pages.

    Linda #157

    ReplyDelete
  12. I often wish I could relocate my computer, but I need it close, not just for crafting but to give me music or videos while I am working. It is also hooked up to two different printers, and my precious Cameo. I love the colours of that project on your easel. Hope you have a great week enjoying your rearranged workspace. xx Maggie #37

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you have a great arrangement now. Lots of space for artsy stuff now. April #145

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is indeed a lot of space to spread your work (I have something similar behind my chair and I LOVE IT! - pics here: http://www.maritspaperworld.com/blog/?p=10875)
    The ATCs (are they?) are gorgeous!! Thanks for your visit and happy, belated, woyww to you, Marit #94

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the painty stuff! What a cool easel. I needs to get one of those! This woywwing is adding to my 'needs' way too fast! Happy WOYWW! Nan #3

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome looking workspace. Love the art journal pages too! Little late getting around this week but better a little late then never! Hope you have a great week. Vickie #11

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello again! Just wanted to let you know I have a little something for you on my blog here:

    http://mylifeinanenglishcottage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete