Monday 25 February 2013

Having trouble....

I am having trouble wanting to blog every day, but not being able too!!  Life sometimes goes at a faster pace then you want it to, and the days whizz by before you know it!!  I know that I am not working at the moment...but I still don't seem to fit everything in that I want to do in a day....hmmmm could be to that I do also enjoy sitting on my bum in front of the tv, that might be causing some of the trouble hehehe!
I have finished a couple of art journal pages and here is hoping that I can upload them....fingers, legs etc crossed...!!
 
 
 
 
Yipee I got them up...happy dance again lol...it only took me 18 tries! But they say patience is a virtue..... 
Now this silly blogger is out of alignment for typing and I have been playing with the settings and can't seem to get it back the way it was.  Oh dear I am tech callenged lol.. But at least I have gotten the photos up and managed to say something :-).  Wishing you all a fantastic day.  Until the next time, and maybe by then I will have worked some of this blog workings out lol!!                                                                                                                           
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Janene,
    These are absolutely beautiful. I love them both! I love your use of color - you are a women after my own heart with your use of color! :) I know exactly how you feel with the technical end of blogging. I've been there and done that and am still learning as I go. Stick with it no matter- it does get better. I can't tell you how many times(as many as you) with trying to get things posted, edited etc. And I also can readily relate to the time factor, wanting to create and post and wearing other hats at the same time. And just to show my support, I am officially joining your blog.

    ReplyDelete