Monday 18 February 2013

Sorting things out....

Hello out there!!  I have had a fairly quiet weekend again, but that is how I like them :-)! I have been trying to organize my craft/painting area and have come to the realisation that I NEED more storage space, and isn't that the truth for all of us in the arts arena lol!
I haven't had the chance to complete another art journal page but have been doing a few backgrounds with the wonderful Dyan Reavely range of Dylusions Inks...JUST LOVE THEM!!! They are just great to use and have such bright colours...sooooo delish, and I can't wait to get the new colours that she has just released as of the 15th of this month, especially the white.
I AM SO ANGRY at the moment as I started this post yesterday and could not upload my photos...so saved what I had written and came back to it today...and guess what.. Blogger STILL won't upload my photos...GRRR.  I wish I wasn't so tech challenged lol!!  I used to have three tech heads around to help me when I needed it, but 2 have moved away and the other wants nothing to do with computers anymore, so can't ask him :-(.  Well... I shall Google it!!  Fingers crossed that I will have some photos up later!
What I DON"T believe it I got a photo up....happy dance!!  But I could only get one, at least that is better then none isn't it??  I hope that you all have a fantastic day...and no frusrations lol!
See you soon :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is a happy page with the bright colors and the butterflies. Love all the layers you have in your background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janene
    I am quite new to art journalling so its lovely to see other peoples pages! I love this page, its right up my street! I love the colours and your lovely background, so bright and cheerful after our awful winter. The sentiment is me unfortunately!!
    Have a happy week
    Lynda (and also tecnically challenged) #175

    ReplyDelete