Friday 15 February 2013

I am back.. and WOYWW 193!!

Hi there!!  I got back home yesterday afternoon from my stay at my cousins.  What a wonderful special time we had and I will treasure it always.  Lots of laughs and tears, but most of all lots of love.
I know that I am a bit late posting this for WOYWW this week but I wanted to still be a part of it!  I hope that your week went well and that a lot of creativity was done!!

I got home to a very tidy house and I was so happy that my eldest daughter looked after the place and fed my cat (actually it is really her cat that stayed with me when she first moved out!) and did such a good job.  I can tell all of you mothers out there that if you have a teenage daughter that makes you want to pull out what hair you have left...that there is light at the end of the tunnel as my eldest daughter is a bright light in my life now lol!!  My youngest wellllll....she is 12 this year, but thinks that she is older and acts like it....so what hair I have left will disappear I am sure, as she goes through the teen years.  I am glad I have grandchildren now and I love watching my son and his wife with them... and think of payback lol!!

While I was at my cousins, I got some art journaling done while she made some wonderful cards..she is so talented and we had a lot of fun doing our things together!
I am getting annoyed with blogger at the moment as it won't let me upload easily...grrr!  I will try again to upload another couple of photos and my desk shot...keep yours fingers crossed lol!
Well I am really sorry but it is refusing to upload.  Hopefully I will be able to do it later and show you my messy desk that has some new stuff on it that I bought while I was away!
Have a great day every one!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the bright colors in your journal. Those colors make for lovely pages. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-) April #119

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and pattern, love this.
    Emathise about teenagers :0)
    Jordan my stepson is 15 and it can be Fun at times!
    Happy WOYWW Heather #62

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated WOYWW greetings.. Thanks for stopping by my blog too. Glad you managed to get photos up eventually as really love your art journalling... Gill x #64

    ReplyDelete