Tuesday 5 February 2013

WOYWW 192

Hi there!!  Even though it is Tuesday and nearly 11pm here in Australia, I thought that I would post this a little early as I am going away for a week!  I am off to see my cousin who I adore as she has been quiet ill, so I want to spend some time with her. Good girl time, movies, chocolate etc, you know all the bad stuff lol.
I have been trying to journal every day, even if it is just a few scribbles or brush or in my case finger strokes!  Love getting the inks and paints all over my hands...feels like a badge of honour, and tells the world, I am a creative person!
I have a few backgrounds done and a couple of quotes that I want to use on them.  I will start working on them at my cousins as we plan to have some craft/art time, as she is a very talented card maker and we encourage each other.

This is my creative area!!  And boy do I LOVE it, my own little hidey hole.  I must admit though I would like to have a bigger area, but that maybe a bit greedy don't you think lol.
Wishing you all a great day and have a great time visiting all the other desks on WOYWW!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful backgrounds the colours are wonderful.
    I have a space very similar, the length of one wall and juggle things around when working, I Dream of a craft room one day too :) Happy WOYWW Heather #69

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated WOYWW greetings - I love your workspace and the lovely projects on your desk. Had a look at your previous projects and love your art journalling. I'm a fairly new blogger too and still learning where all the buttons etc are and how to do things... thanks for showing us your fabulous creations..Gill x #50

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love all the colors - so pretty! You have a really nice creative space there. Room to spread out.

    Oh I hope you have fun. Movies, laughs and chocolate..hmm what more can one ask for?

    Have a blessed day!
    Belinda (102)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What luscious colors in your journal...so deep and rich. They'll be a beautiful backgroud to your quotes. I liked looking at your desk half a world away from Alaska and seeing so many similar things...
    Hope your time with your cousins is everything you hoped it would be.
    saraj #22

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful journal page! Gorgeous colours and patterns!
    So nice to see another Australian on WOYWW. (I think there must be about a dozen now?)
    Happy late WOYWW,
    RosA # 113

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your journal looks so pretty! Now we just need to get a few brush strokes on those walls of yours ;) But your space does nook like a nice spot to work. Thanks for sharing!
    Have a fun trip!
    ~Jeanna #168

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have a nice crafting space. I don't care how much table space you have - it is never enough. :-)
    April #133

    ReplyDelete