Tuesday 12 March 2013

WOYWW 197

Hello everyone!!  I know that I am posting a little early but I am looking after the grandchildren all day tomorrow and will be too pooped to posted after that lol.  I hope that you all have had a great week!  I am sorry that I didn't manage to blog for an entire week...my bad..I REALLY have to learn to time manage better lol! 
I have been busy doing some samples for Craft Alive that starts this friday, and boy am I excited and scared at the same time to be demonstrating!

Well here is my desk for this week and at the moment I don't have a work in progress, but I now have the wonderful Dyan Reaveley art journal!!  Michelle at my local craft store got it in for me..what a gem of a lady :-).  I can't wait to start using it, and will use it in my demo's and maybe it will sell a couple hehe. To the left on the easel is a large deep wall canvas for my 1st commission!!  I am looking forward to getting my fingers dirty painting and will show the progress on the blog.  I am refusing to let doubt set in as I KNOW I can do this, but it is a little scary, but something I want to do.


 

Lol I won't tell you how long it took to get these two photos up!  But I am glad that in the end I succeeded!! These are some of the samples that I have done for Craft Alive.  Now I think I will go and have a stiff cup of tea.... Looking forward to seeing all the other desks...it is a bit like seeing family now lol.  Have a great day!!

19 comments:

  1. great looking desk! I love the pages you shared! I am having trouble with my pages too so maybe I should go buy a Dylusions book. My paper seems too thin! Good luck with your demonstrating! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janene, Happy WOYWW thanks for stopping by earlier. As always, I love all of your artwork - glad you persevered with photos. Know what you mean about time management, this week I started a second blog and now wondering if it was a good idea - maybe I should make a time management schedhule/book ...LOL..Hope you have a really enjoyable day at Craft Alive, will look forward to hearing about it. Gill x #50

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous samples, they look super x
    Have a Great week WOYWW Heather #46

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there - have established that Craft Alive and you are in Oz but beyond that I don't know any more. Is it a tv programme?
    Well, as what it is, your pages should go down a storm, they are fantastic! Lovely and bright, great imagery. Am sure you will be fine. I look forward to finding out more about you and your art so have signed up as a follower.

    Good luck and thanks for the visit to me.
    Hugs, Neet xx 16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journal pages are great, very inspirational. Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! thanks for popping by my WOYWW! I love your art pages - loving the background for this blog too - beautiful work! Mo xxx #63

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love your bright happy pages, look at all those lovely inks. I have a few inks but am dabbling in paint at the moment. I am very new to art journaling and mixed media I only started a few weeks ago. I found I had enough cards for the moment and was wondering what was next. Then I discovering a whole new world of inks and supplies. I had never heard of gesso or used a charcoal pencil and I am having lots of fun. Will come back to your blog and have a good look around with a cuppa tomorrow. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Have joined as a follower
    Sandy :) #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. just look at thoses lovely journal pages , love them. Jill #30

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I was attending your demo your work is terrific and so colorful
    Monica #84

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy WOYWW. Good luck with the demo - I bet you will be fabulous. Loving the samples. Ali x #34

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi janene, I;d say you;ve earrned your cup of tea, you;ve been busy!

    good luck with your demo's

    happy woyww

    Debs #95

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your desk looks very interesting. I'm sure you'll be fine with your demo, your journal pages are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looking at that large canvas and reading what you said about doubting yourself I think you need to read the words on your first journal page. Looking at those pages and having seen other works of yours I know you will do a great job on the canvas
    Happy WOYWW
    Ria 60

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pages - they are so bright and eye catching. Best of luck with your demo!

    Happy WOYWW

    MA (21)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy WOYWW Janine. Fab desk and I love your journal pages. Must give journalling a try soon

    Wishes

    Annie

    Your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hullo there Janene,
    Well, lovely work going on here, your colours are really amazing well done on demo-ing and also having a commission!
    Thanks so much for popping over and for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #15 (your newest encourager (as I call them) - for the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my - lovely journal pages here Janene! Good luck with the demonstration!! Happy belated woyww, Marit #79

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Janene
    Your demo at Craft Alive was great! It was colourful and informative. Looking forward to you class soon.
    Pam Parker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam! Looking forward to seeing you there :-).

      Delete