Wednesday 20 March 2013

I Really Did Try to Blog More! WOYWW 198

Hello Everyone!  I know I said I would blog more then once a week...but time has just flown this week lol!  I hope that you all had an amazing week :-).
It is WOYWW again, brought to us by the wonderful Julia Dunnit over at Stamping Ground
http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com.au/ .

What a week...Craft Alive last Friday and Saturday and demonstrating for 1.5hrs each day and what fun I had!!  All the ladies that came to the demonstrations seemed to really enjoy themselves and bought a lot of the products.  Also I have quite a few booked into the Art Journaling course that I will be teaching on 5 April..I am blown away with the response and feel blessed.  So hopefully the class will go well and that there will be another one!!

This is my desk and it is in a bit of a mess, but what desk isn't when you are being creative?  My art journaling and painting has kept me sane this week.  I have been looking for work and so far not much luck in that department.  Funds are getting low and I am trying not to feel overwhelmed, but I have wonderful friends that keep my spirits up and journaling has helped a lot.  I feel that this last 6 months have been VERY trying so I am hoping that the next 6 months will be fantastic.....think postive, think postive :-).



On my desk is Dyan Reaveley's art journal and I must say it is wonderful to use!  I can use each side without fear that the inks will bleed through and I LOVE that! I have already got ink and paint all over it lol.  I am hoping that Dyan's latest new inks are in my local craft store by the end of this week and then I will have a little ink party on the weekend and have fireworks on the pages of the journal hehehe.


This is a photo of my samples and the products that I used in the demonstrations at the booth for my local craft shop. The booth was set up beautifully, Michelle the owner of the craft shop did a fantastic job of setting up and I am very pleased to say that she did very well at the show...she deserved it!

Happy blog hopping everyone!  And now I am off to do the same...See you next week :-).

Janene

 

14 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations on your success. Not sure where you are so I can't join what seems to be a wonderful class.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I live a big country town in NSW Australia. :-)

      Delete
  2. Bright coulours in your journal & there all work so well together. Happy woyww Jill #15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janene,

    Your double page spread looks fabulous! Beautiful happy colours! Have a good week!

    RosA # 84

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. what a fab blog!
    xxx Susi
    FROEBELSTERNCHEN FROM AUSTRIA
    please notice our monthly challenge for
    Art Journalers over on
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY

    and do you know what a MOO is?
    No?
    look here and take part:
    MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. wishing you lots of luck in the job hunting but you don't need luck in your crafting as you are doing a fantastic job of it. I love looking at your journal pages
    Wishing you a very Happy WOYWW
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what I can see of your pages, and your sample wall is fab. I have a big window over my desk, which is lovely, but I sometimes think, when the skies are dingy and grey, that a wall full of art would perk me up. Then the sun comes out and I forget why I ever considered moving furniture :)

    Happy WOYWW

    MA (4)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on a successful show and the stall looked amazing x
    Gorgeous journalling :)
    Happy WOYWW and have a great week Heather#133

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks like a perfect journal - i like the size! and i just love your pages :) and i love your blog background too!
    thank you for dropping by already and leaving a lovely comment - i really appreciate it!
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    no. 7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow looks lovely all your samples. Iknow that feeling of not being able to find work, can you do customer service? If so take a look on seek.com and look for positions with Rental Car companies they are fairly regular to find
    Bridget #157
    from another Aussie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those samples look fab!
    Good luck with the job hunt.

    Happy WOYWW!

    StampinBoots x #144

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janene, Happy WOYWW. Having followed your fabulous art work over the last few weeks, it was obvious that you were going to be a huge sucess, hope this is a big boost to your confidence and helps in the job department too. Love your desk and everything else I can see in pictures. Thanks for stopping by yesterday too. Have a great day...Gill x #41

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your samples!! All the best to you! a bit late finishing my visits. Happy WOYWW! Nan #3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Janene, your workshop sounds great and was a success too. Your booth looks eye-catching and tempting too. I'm sorry things have been tough for you over the last 6 months but I hope that your luck will turn now and something good will come along for you. In the meantime enjoy the weekend. Elizabeth x #55

    ReplyDelete