Wednesday 15 May 2013

WOYWW 206!

Hi everyone!!  I hope that you have had a wonderful couple of weeks.  I didn't blog last week and I am sorry about that, but I felt snowed over with things that are happening in my life...so I just zoned out for awhile :-).

Julia Dunnit over at Stamping Ground is our wondrous leader in the What's on your work desk Wednesday, and it is wonderful to have the chance to be able to see and connect with people of like mind.

I won't fill this post with to many words as I have a few photos to show you :-).  First is my desk for this week, and then I have a photo of the class that I taught at the local craft shop on the 3rd May.  The girls were great and I just love showing them what they can do.  Ok, here we go.......!


My desk has Dyan's journal book open to where I am having fun playing around with Jane Davenport's Jane Girl series of face stencils.  I love the profile one!


This is the art journal page that I had done for the class.  This is the sample for them to follow but I wanted them to make their own out of it.


We had a lot of fun as you can see!! 


These two pages are just some samples of the girls work.  Aren't they great!!! I am so proud of the work they did and am looking forward to the next class in June.....Hmmmm wonder what we can do then lol!

Have a great week everyone and now I am going to go and get a BIG pot of tea and go around and look at some desks and see what you all have been up to! 

Until next time....take care of you and yours :-).
Janene

21 comments:

  1. Love the journal pages. I'm off to my first journaling workshop with Dyan in June and really looking forward to it. Happy WOYWW. Pam#15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page. Love the student pages. Because they did so well, that means you are a great teacher.

    Happy WOYWW from # 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how each person takes the same stencils, colours and techniques and makes it their own. Much better than a lot of the same mass produced work! #23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janene, Beautiful journal pages, as usual. Love your bright, colourful style!
    RosA # 42

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous face stencil and super jouranl pages, so delightfully colourful. Thanks for popping by today BJ#2

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful journal page, isn't it a fabulous surface to work on?! It looks like everyone had loads of fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun class
    Hugz Minxy #19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog design and the class looks such fun! Wish I could join you.x#58 Julie Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janene
    I just love those stencil masks you use and I am going to have to buy one or two. I can not draw for toffee so they would be a great addition to my craft stash.
    Your class worked hard look at the pages they turned out amazing
    Have a great WOYWW today and a fabby week
    Ria #21

    ReplyDelete
  10. The class looks a lot of fun and the pages stunning. I get tempted every time I see it but by now I think I know myself well enough to know I will NEVER follow thru...Still I can enjoy the looking, even if it is with a little bit of envy. :)

    Happy WOYWW!
    MA (3)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow those journals are so colourful
    Bridget #39

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Janene - fabulous artwork - love your stencils. Happy WOYWW Gill x #117

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed you last week Janene. Hope all is well. Your art work is BEAUTIFUL! Love what you've done. I sent you a message to let you know you were missed. :)
    Hugs, SueC#109

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi janene
    great art work and it looks like your ladies had a fun day.
    lovely inking and stamping.
    thanks for your comments on my blog, the mug stamping was done with stazon ink... not as easy as it sounds but totally worth it in the end
    thanks for sharing
    janet #29

    ReplyDelete
  15. The excellent work by your students just shows what a marvelous teacher you are, Janene! Your work is stunning; the coloring is amazing!!

    Thanks for coming by earlier! Have a wonderful week! Darnell #37

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Janene
    thanks for dropping by my blog for WOYWW. I have had so many lovely Ozzies stop in this week :o). I know your name from some where Janene but not sure where. Love the journal pages and that Jane girls stencil I had just ordered last week LOL...now I have loads of ideas to use it. As you saw on my blog my main passion is hand made steam punk jewellery though I do play with mixed media paper arts at times too. All my jewellery will be in an Etsy shop soon...it was always available on my blog if anyone asked I sold it but not many asked LOL
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #12

    ReplyDelete
  17. Am so glad I clicked on your blog on this week's WOYWW......I haven't been able to blog the last couple of weeks due to hospital appointments but feel inspired after seeing yours to get back in my studio and be creative....thanks so much, have a fab week .
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous pages! All of them. So neat that you're teaching using Dylusions sprays! Thanks for the earlier visit. Happy WOYWW. Nan G #17

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Janene, late again but couldn't resist taking a look at your WOYWW post. Love the pages, your sample and the ladies' creations - Dylusion spray comes in a beautiful range of colours. Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Elizabeth x #36

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish I liv ed closer as it looks like you all had fun! You get enjoyment and so do they - keep it up.
    Sorry I am late, been away and since coming back am suffering with hay fever which has meant eyes almost closed.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fun it all looks... and great canvas. Helen 5

    ReplyDelete