Wednesday 1 May 2013

Oh Boy I Can't Believe It!! WOYWW 204!!

Hello again my fellow bloggers of WOYWW!!  I hope that you all had a great week :-)!  I am happy to say that my week went well, I now will be working 3 days a week.. yippee, so the money will not be as tight as it has been lol, and I have the most wonderful bosses that have been patient with me on my learning curve.  More money = more art stuff hehehe...

My cousin has just gotten out of hospital and we are hoping to take a cruise if she is up to it soon, around the Pacific Islands for 10 days.  At the moment we are trying to work it all out as we want to do it sooner rather then later for her.  So please cross your fingers that all will go well and we can go on the cruise and my cousin gets to have the most wonderful time that she deserves.

Without further ado here is my desk....!




 



Well I selected the desk shot and the face stencil ones at the bottom to go first and they all came up!! Lol!  Anyway I had ordered the fantastic face stencils in from my local craft store....Michelle is wonderful to get these as I am going to use them in my art journal class this Friday, as the ladies wanted to know how to do faces and some said that they can't draw and loved my faces.  So I knew that Jane Davenport had a great series of face stencils, so now the girls can do faces and have no fear how they will turn out and they can add their own touches to make it their own.  Win win I thought!  These faces are a series of 4.. a full on face...a 3/4 face....a side profile and an eye stencil, how cool is that and all for A$23!!  Not bad for 4 stencils I thought!

The other pages I loved doing during the week, at least my kids know where to find me these days....in the office painting away...bliss lol.

Ok I am off to see some great desks thanks to the wonderful Julia Dunnit over at Stamping Ground!  Just got to get my big cup of tea and I am away....!  Take care and until next week, live well and laugh much.  :-)

Janene

P.S.  The Jane Davenport Jane girl series you can get here from Artistcellar.

18 comments:

  1. Hi Janene, Always lovely colourful pages on your desk. Glad your new job is working out well.
    RosA @ 49

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, just popping in to say Hi.
    Loving your world this morning; fab pages and I think those faces are a clever idea.

    Hope you have a fun week.
    Neil # 22

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome looking desk and I love all the journal pages! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing! Vickie #41

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous journal pages, happy woyww jenx 90

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janene
    Oh my goodness those face masks are totally amazing thank you so much for giving the heads up on them. I can not draw to save myself but I would love to use those they are so pretty.
    Your desk is nice and busy and your pages are fantastic such lovely colours and images
    Happy WOYWW #204 and enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #44

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Love the pages and yes, the faces are cool. That is a pretty nifty trick and one I will have to TRY to remember - It'll probably be one of those "Now where did I see that and how did she do it?" things tho' I know myself too well....


    Happy WOYWW!
    MA (2)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!!! Great pages
    Anne #77

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stencils are a great idea, Janene. It will give the girls confidence to draw their own after they've used the stencils a few times. Great photo share! I love your desk shot and your art journal is coming along beautifully! Have a great week! Darnell #60

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely journal pages.
    Karen #52

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is truly stunning. Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting #10

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely pages and hope you can manage to take that cruise, sounds wonderful

    Happy WOYWW, have a great week

    Candace #58

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love your desk..it is inviting and eciting..all those colours of spray and stain lined up patiently to be used..bliss. I love the pages, all of them, the background of the buddha quote is sublime. And then, then you show the Jane series..aren't they marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crossing my fingers and hoping the best for your cousin Janene. LOVE that face stencil. I hadn't seen anything like that before. Great projects. Happy Wednesday! Hugs, SueC#107

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow awesome journals! Love how you used the stencil. Happy woyww!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your journal is wonderful, and I love the face stencils. They are gorgeous! I really like your desk too, so many fun things to look at! Kathi #128

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your busy desk. The face stencils and your journal pages are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Janene
    Sorry I'm a bit late looking around this week. I love all of your journal pages and those face masks are great if you can't draw like me! Your desk is lovely and busy with lots of good things going on. Good on you for stepping out and following your dream. Hugs to your cousin and hope your cruise is possible very soon.
    Hugs
    Lynda B #25

    ReplyDelete
  18. Missed you today on WOYWW. =( Just wanted you to know you are thought of. :) Hugs, SueC

    ReplyDelete