Saturday 22 February 2014

I am back and hopefully won't be away so long again :-)!

I am sorry that I have been MIA since the middle of December last year.  Oh my where has the time gone!!!  I truly hope that you all had the most wonderful Christmas and New Year filled with love from family and friends :-).

My little family and I had a very quite Christmas and New Year but it was special with my 2 girls and some great friends.  I was hoping to have had Christmas with my son and his family but he was called away fire bombing (my son is an Ag-pilot) as we have had a terrible summer with fires. My daughter in law decided to go home to her family and as my son was based at her home town I could not blame her for wanting to be there.

I have been very busy and really I HAVE to learn to time manage better hehe!  The art journaling classes are going well and I love showing the girls what they can create, it gives me so much pleasure to see their happiness and excitement when they are creating...it is so much fun!

Opps I have just noticed that I posted the heading and nothing under it.....now how did that happen lol (sitting here scratching my head!).

Here is a photo of a few things that I have picked up over the last couple of months...and of course my addiction tells me that there is still more things to buy hehe!

The next photo was what was used as the sample for the last art journal class and I am proud to say that not one of the girls ones, looked like mine as they created their own version. I was like a proud mother hen as that is a huge compliment... because my sample is just a guide and to see what they came up with was fantastic!!  The art journal class was on Valentines Day...hence the hearts :-).
Okay I will finish up now and I hope that you all have a great weekend!

Cheers

Janene


No comments:

Post a Comment