Wednesday 21 August 2013

WOW WOYWW 220 Already!!

Hi everyone! Just a quick one today as I have been busy and tired hehe, but aren't we all at times :-).  I had a great day taking a special friend out to lunch for her birthday and now I am waddling around as I ate too much!!  But the food was sooooo good.
Here is a picture of my desk with some goodies that I have gotten over the last week or so, there is more that I got today....but I have already taken the photo

What fun I am going to have with all of these goodies!!  The next photos are what I am doing in the next art journal class this Friday and we are using the Faber-Castell Gelatos.  It was fun to make up the samples using only Gelatos so that the class can see a range of things that they can do.


The marker pen that was used was a Faber-Castell PITT artist pen, which I found the best to write over the Gelatos.
The next photos are art journal pages that I have completed over the last couple of days and had sooo much fun doing them. I feel the creative fire in my belly and it just wants to get out and I want to ignore everything else and just create journal pages and mult-media canvases lol!




I hope everyone has a great week, and now I am off to look at some more desks hehe, opps got to make my cup of tea first!  Loved looking at Julia Dunnits photos over at Stamping Ground were we all go to link and see the craft/arts desks of the world...what a way to travel..love it :-)!! Sorry guys I really thought... that it would be a quick post, must be making up for not being here last week lol!

Janene

12 comments:

  1. some fabulous journal pages and what lovely goodies to play with. Francesca #68

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janene, looks like it will be a fab class. I love art journaling but I have only dabbled because of time. You pages make me want to make time. Happy WOYWW from Helen 71 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp! Janene!...Beautiful pieces of art! wow! Gorgeous colors and stunning work. Bravo! hugs, SueC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi janene your journal pages are lovely and all that new stash to play with. I always enjoy your work. Have a happy week
    Lynda B x#38

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stunning work in your art journal, Janene! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    Have a great Wednesday!!

    Lynn #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work, all of it! The colours used are amazing. You have some fab stamps in your stash on the desk. Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #50 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janene
    I am loving the pieces that you have done, the colours are so vibrant that they leap of the page. Stunning pieces with so much detail.
    Have a really great WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your week
    Hugs Ria #85

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely journal pages! You are so talented Janene. Your work reminds me of a gallery in a little village near where we live. It is called 'The Singing Soul' Gallery: you have a singing soul that rings out through your work! I know the feeling of not wanting to do anything but create. Julie Ann xx #35

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm late Blame Google+ it never lets me comment, Julia's link worked though! Love your journal pages the colours are brilliant and some lovely crafty goodies too! what coud be better! Thank you for my snoop!!
    Happy WOYWW!
    ((Lyn)) #5

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that tall, thin BLOOM piece is just stunning. Not even thought about gelatos but I am sensing a bit of a google coming on.....it's such a great project.

    Happy (better late than never) WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (27)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great desk and super goodies. Love your bright journal pages, very inspiring.

    Lynda #96

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your layers and color! And such wonderful goodies to play with on your table.

    ReplyDelete